Lowe Boats Launches New Series of Redesigned SS Pontoons and Boats
Executing our vision for the future and updating the brand identity encompassing bold designs to appeal to the next generation of consumers, Lowe Boats today officially launched its all-new SS Pontoon and Bay Boat series, the first models in the Lowe lineup to feature its new logo, design language and improved features.
“This is an exciting step in Lowe’s more than 50-year history to unlock our next era of our rich heritage with the launch of the SS Pontoon and Bay Boat series,” said Greg Falkner, Managing Director. from Lowe Boats. “The launch represents the culmination of the exceptional work of our talented team of researchers, stylists and engineers who have built on the solid foundations we have in place. We listened to customers and dealers to understand their changing needs and preferences with these reimagined designs. Early feedback from everyone has been overwhelmingly positive, and we couldn’t be more excited to officially bring this bold new direction to market.
Lowe courtesy boats
Pontoon SS Series
A completely new series within the Lowe range, the SS Pontoon Series offers bold new designs with 16 different lengths and floor plan options to choose from, including walk-through layout, conversion lounge and layouts L-shaped lounge chairs, each at varying lengths ranging from 17′ 10″ to 27′11″ providing ample space and storage to enjoy a full day on the water with friends and family. Features include:
- All new stylish interior features plush marine grade vinyl, quilted inserts, a wide range of tasteful color options and plenty of chrome cup holders throughout. Conversion saloon layouts include a queen size lounge for relaxing and huge storage space below.
- New full height fences in a stylish, premium design with a range of exciting color combinations.
- Full console designed with the captain’s ergonomics in mind for excellent gauge visibility, and a perfectly positioned steering wheel and throttle. Featuring ample storage space, GPS gauges and an integrated Simrad option.
- The Blackout option completes the look with black trim strips, logos, fence rails and cleats.
- Standard 200-watt Kicker audio system with four speakers and an all-new optional app-controlled LED lighting system that can match any color you choose.
The SS Pontoon Series is powered by a 25 to 300 HP Mercury Marine outboard engine delivering award-winning performance and reliability.
Lowe courtesy boats
Bay Boat Series
Lowe’s redesigned Bay boat series features a trio of all-welded, fast and fishable aluminum boats, featuring a lightweight design and durable construction. Available in 18′, 20′ and the monstrous length of 22′, the Bay Series offers unparalleled performance and enhanced fishing features from bow to stern, including:
- Feature-rich, premium fiberglass console lets you command from the center of the boat, controlling the throttle, dash and electronics.
- A spacious open cockpit offering clever battery storage under the console, an aerated 30 gallon aft livewell located behind the leaning post.
- Front waterproof storage with gasket to ensure belongings stay dry.
- Six vertical rod holders plus port and starboard rod lockers to keep your favorite rods rigged and ready.
- A pair of fold-down jump seats in the rear provide extra seating while underway without giving up casting space when fishing.
- Reinforced one-piece cockpit floor that provides a refined fit and finish while allowing for a dealer-installed t-top option.
All three models are powered by a 200 hp (22′), 150 hp (20′) and 115 hp (18′) Mercury Marine outboard motor offering award-winning performance and reliability.
To learn more about the all-new SS pontoon, Click here.
And to learn more about the new Bay Boat series, Click here.
About Lowe Boats
For over 50 years, Lowe Boats has been providing exciting boats for avid anglers, hunters, adventurers and pleasure seekers. The Lowe line includes tournament-ready bassboats, heavy-water-ready deep-V boats, rugged Roughnecks and family-friendly pontoons, as well as utility and jon boats. Founded in 1971 and based in Lebanon, MO, the company’s state-of-the-art factory builds boats inspired by our customers and designed for lifetime durability. The current product line is distributed worldwide through an exceptional dealer network. For more information on the Lowe heritage and passion for our customers, please visit loweboats.com. Lowe is part of the Brunswick Corporation, the world’s largest manufacturer of marine products.